Monday, February 19, 2007

I Can Still Grill Outdoors Even In The Freezing Cold

With this great new wireless meat thermometer. I can sit inside and the thermometer will announce when the meat is done. How cool is this? First of all, as I said, I can sit inside and the belt monitor will let me know that the food is done. This is important since it's about 15 degrees here in Pittsburgh. Who wants to stand outside and watch the food cook?

Secondly, the thermometer will let you know that the food is not only cooked, but cooked to your liking. So if you want your steaks well done, you don't have to stay outside and keep checking them. By the same token, you don't have to worry about your meat being overcooked. So you'll have perfect food every time.

Too bad my birthday is not until the end of summer because this is what I want.

No comments: