Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Apartment Is Dark And Dreary

I need new lights. My apartment is so dark. I've had 3 bulbs go out in the past 2 days. I can't believe all of the bulbs are blowing out at the same time. I have a floor lamp in my living room. My living room is shaped like the letter L so half of the room is dark which is the reason for the lamp. Did I mention that I almost fell off of a chair trying to change those lights. I felt the chair moving and had to shift my weight to catch my balance.

I have 2 Bathroom lights. It's still not bright enough in there. In the morning, I can't always tell that my skin is dry and flaky. So I walk out of the house crusty looking. I have to dash in the bathroom at work and lotion my face. Crusty is not a good look.

I'm going to install my own fixtures to brighten this place up a bit. It looks sort of like a dungeon.

No comments: