Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl Commercials Part II

The commercials in the second half seem to be a lot better. Maybe they decided to run all of the lame commercials first?

I like the Career Builder promotion pit. That was original.

The Nationwide commercial with K-Fed was good. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. When I first heard that he was getting a commercial I started with the predictable rant about "who was he" and "his 5 minutes are up". But I will admit that I liked the commercial.

The Budweiser commercial with Jay Z and Don Shula was pretty good too. Jay Z seems to have a lock on Budweiser commercials and that "Don't Hold Back" beat. That deadpan expression at the end of the commercial was a nice touch when he told Shula that the next time they played for Shula's rings.

No comments: