Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful

Actually, it's downright nasty. It's snowing like crazy. Nothing like they've had in Western New York though. (I believe they're up to 100" or so) Now, on top of the snow, we're getting freezing rain. So travelling is a mess. I feel bad for people that have a long commute home from work. I live in the city and this is one of the main reasons why. When the weather is bad, I'm never more than 1/2 hr from home. If I drove to work, it would take 10 minutes. But since I go to Pitt, my school id is a bus pass so I catch the bus free.

I hope this stops soon. I don't want to have to deal with slush in the morning. Maybe I'll change my major again so I can move to a warm weather place sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so! really nice post