Sunday, February 04, 2007

Now I'm Ticked Off!

Ok so I'm having mad problems with my hosting account. Now my domain name totally doesn't exist. They told me to change my domain to a blog account. To do that, I had to change my domain name. It takes 2-24 hours but usually 2. So they say!

It's been 16 hours and my domain is just hanging in the balance. Meanwhile, the blog account is only free for 1 month. What!!!! I have hosting so I don't need a separate blog account. I would be paying for a blog, domain name, and hosting. Oh hell no. I don't think so.

I think I'm just going to totally cancel this account and start over with another company in a few weeks. If the company put more emphasis on customer service and less time worrying about Super Bowl ads, maybe they would have happier customers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like its time to ask for your money back! lol.

Check this one out.
http://millionster.com/articles/new/dreamhost-promo-code-super40/

I <3 my webhost. Seriously.

Sabrina said...

I think I am. This is crazy. I know I have no web-hosting, web-building experience. But they make you feel stupid just for asking a question.