Sunday, February 04, 2007

I Don't Like Exchanging Presents

I hate gift giving holidays. You know, birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day. My least favorite holiday is coming up now. Valentine's Day. Yuck. Let's face it ladies, most gifts that you get from your man, are really for him. I mean lingerie, yeah that's really for you. I think he gets the eye candy pleasure from that. And it's even better for him if he gets to unwrap that gift, if you know what I mean.

Well, I have a fool-proof present this year. A subscription to Sports Illustrated. Of course he gets the vaulted Swim Suit edition featuring Marisa Miller, Molly Sims, and a very svelte Heidi Klum. I swear that woman is superhuman. She gives birth and weeks later is modeling lingerie on live television. She's my shero!

He can choose to also go to SI Mobile and get ring tones. Whenever someone calls, he can see video clips from old photo shoots. There also wall paper that comes straight from the SI photo shoots. What man doesn't want a supermodel staring back at him from his phone. Especially since they're only $1.99 each and are available for all major phone carriers. I think this is a great idea and a fool proof present this year. I just know he's gonna love it! Especially when you have women looking like the one's in the picture.

No comments: