Friday, February 08, 2008

How would you like to win $500 Cash?

I know I wouldn't mind winning $500 smackers right now. So how do you win you ask?

Here are the rules:

1. Link to Business Blogger's contest page so others will know how to enter.
2. Link to Business Directory telling everyone about their February promotion. During the month of February you can get a free review from Business Directory as part of their site launch.
3. Write your own 250 word original blog post about the site/contest.

That's it! Easy as pie right? What would you do with an extra $500? I know exactly what I would do, I would pay for 1 credit of school. That's right one stinking credit. As a matter of fact, I would be $4.00 short because my credits are $504 each. I would love to finally graduate school in December of this year. I don't get financial aid at all and my tuition reimbursement is done. My major is not bank related so they're not covering any more of my classes.

I have no idea how I'm going to pay that much money out of pocket but I'm determined to do it. I regret not finishing school when I was younger but I'm going to finish this time. Especially since I only have 4 classes to go. It seems like the closer I get to being done, the more obstacles pop up in my path. First it was no classes being offered that I needed, now it's money. But I'll figure it out.

I do know that $500 bucks would be a tremendous help towards me meeting my goal. Even if I don't win, I hope somebody that reads my post and enters wins. That would be cool.

No comments: