Wednesday, February 20, 2008

There is a positive to having cable

I never really thought about it until today. I didn't think there was a positive in paying the cable bill but there is. It's Comcast's On Demand service. You can watch anything On Demand at any time. I don't have any premium channels because I found that I was really watching them.

The best thing I found On Demand is the Exercise Channel. I use Walk Away The Pounds series by Leslie Sansone. I'm using the Booster Mile program. It only lasts 16-18 minutes. Leslie has about 4 or 5 programs to choose from On Demand and they're all free!

That's how I lost 20 pounds last year. I used the programs from cable and walked in the comfort of my own home. I know some people need to be outside but I found it was easier for me to do on my own schedule. I didn't have to worry about a gym opening or being crowded or anything like that. I could also dress anyway I wanted to and not worry about red shorts and a orange shirt. Who cares...nobody saw me anyway.

If you have cable check it out and see if the free programs are available to you. You might as well get your moneys worth from them.

No comments: