Friday, February 29, 2008

I need to go shopping for lunch again

I thought I had it together. I went and got what I thought was enough food to last me until my next check. I got something for breakfast, lunch and snacks. So what's the problem? It's not filling enough. Both yesterday and today I had to go and buy something to fill the gap between breakfast and lunch. Then I was starving by the time I got home last night. I had something small for dinner which is what I had planned. I didn't plan on feeling like I hadn't eaten all day though.

I have granola bars, fruit roll-ups and some Golden Cheese for snacks. One of my coworkers buys the granola bars and she eats 2 per day. I'll probably buy more of those, and add something else for breakfast. I hate buying fresh fruit because it goes bad so fast. Maybe I'll get fruit or either yogurt for breakfast. That should be enough to tide me over until lunch. I'll start getting those cheap lunches next week. I like those anyway because they're pretty filling.

I'd better do something because right now I'm not really saving any money.

No comments: