Friday, February 01, 2008

Ross Park Mall goes upscale

There are going to be some new additions to the Ross Park Mall in the coming months. Tiffany's is opening this March. They've also just announced that Burberry is opening by summer. There's also a rumor that Louis Vuitton is coming later this year. The mall spokesman has no comment on that right now. They also have a Nine West and a Coach Store already open in the mall.

I guess Ross Park is losing customers to the Waterfront. Most of the people that I know go out there because you can shop, eat and go to the movies all in one location. This is the Ross Park's way of bringing people back to the mall. I'll probably still go to the Waterfront though. I don't know about you, but I can't afford to shop in any of those stores anyway. I will go peak around to see what they have.

No comments: