Monday, April 30, 2007

Do blind dates really suck?

I wrote that blind dates suck on my last post. But do they really? I really wouldn't know. I've never been on a blind date. All of the people that I've ever dated were friends of mine first. I didn't have the first date jitters that most people have. WIth us it was always more like friends hanging out than a date.

I mean it was a date, but there was no pressure. We felt like we could be ourselves. Not send our "representatives". I know this wouldn't work for most people, but it's great for me. If I meet someone new, I'm very reluctant to go out with them right away. The few times that I have dated someone that I didn't know very well was a downright nightmare. I've never dated a total stranger. And at this point, I don't think I could.

No comments: