Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Using my free airline ticket to go to Las Vegas

I've earned a free airline ticket over the past two years. I don't want to use the ticket to go home since it's so close. I want to get the most bang for my buck so to speak. I've already decided to go to Las Vegas. That's what I'll use the free ticket for.

I can't wait. I'm looking to go in August around my birthday. I've been looking on-line for hotel rates and I think that will determine which days I actually go. I've seen rates that range from $55 a night to $420 a night. There's no way I'm going when the rates are above $150 per night. Of course I'm going to gamble and I hope to have my room at least partially comped. The lower the actual rate, the easier it will be to get the comp.

I don't understand the table games at all. I know that roulette I can pick a number and just ride that number or I can pick red or black but it seems like I would need a ton of money to play for a while. That's why I plan on sticking to the slot machines. Your money can last fairly long on slots. I know some people hate the slots and call them mindless, but I love them.

It would be awesome if I hit a jackpot. Then I could look into Las Vegas real estate, especially new home sales. That would be a hoot to actually own real estate in Las Vegas. I already know that I would go for a condo. A regular house would be way too much for me to handle.

All I know is that I can't wait for this trip. I haven't been to Las Vegas in over 4 years and I'm looking forward to seeing the newest sites on the strip. And hitting a jackpot of course.

No comments: