Friday, April 06, 2007

I need to lose weight for my upcoming vacation

I am definitely not swimsuit ready. I'm not even shorts or capri ready. Why? I've gained so much weight and I'm having a hard time getting it off. I've been exercising and watching what I eat but it's really not helping. I found a diet pill called Nueslim, that I think I'm gonna check out.

It has a lifetime guarantee. I like the sound of that. Since most products have a 30 day guarantee, when you start gaining the weight back after day 40, you're outta luck. You can also try it for as low as $9.95 per bottle.

This will be my first vacation in over 2 years, and I want to be ready for it. I will lose weight before August.

2 comments:

LAVA said...

Sabrina you do know that all diet pills have some kind of danger. I hope you rely more on exercising during the week and cutting down on some unhealthy foods than on the pills.
I wish you all the best in your weight loss.

Sabrina said...

La,
Thanks for the advice. The pills are a short term fix. I have been exercising and decreasing my junk food intake. I don't expect to be a size 2, but I need to cut down on some of the "jiggles".