Wednesday, April 18, 2007

We had our final review

Man, this test is going to be killer. I can't believe all of the information that we have. Our professor stood in front of the class and answered questions for about 1 1/2 hours. Her final is half multiple choice and half questions and answers. The question and answer section is set up just like our regular quizzes and in class assignments.

She told us on the first day of class that she hated multiple choice questions and makes them super hard when she has to use them. I have to make sure I know a lot of terminology down pat because I'm sure that will be the bulk of the multiple choice questions. I also have to re-visit some of the graphs because we have to know which ones to use. We also have to know all of the formulas that we learned all year long.

I looked at my grades on line and I need 119 points out of 150 for a B in the class. I'm surprised there's still hope for the B. 109 will be a B-, I can't afford to get any grade lower than that. She hasn't even made the exams yet. Some people are taking the test early and they'll have a different exam then we do. I just hope nobody ticks her off while she's writing it. I don't need her angry and writing exam questions at the same time.

No comments: