Friday, April 20, 2007

Review sheet for my final exam

I just printed the review sheet for my final exam out. The professor lists the concepts that she suggests you concentrate on. Basically, if a concept is not on her review sheet then it won't be on the final.

She told us that half is multiple choice. The other half is questions/answers and problems. We should expect to have between 3 and 5 of these to choose from. Each question will have multiple parts. Each question may have 6-8 different answers. The first few will be short answer and the rest will involve calculations and graphs. Remember though, that's for each question and I will have 3-5 of them. The second part will be the equivalent of 4-5 quizzes. Each quiz takes about 20-30 minutes. So it should take 1 1/2 hours at least to finish.

It figures the teams I want to see will be playing this weekend when I'll be busy studying.

No comments: