Monday, April 16, 2007

Not having a car sucks!

I had planned on going to Cleveland this summer to catch a baseball game. The Pirates are right here, but most of the teams that I really like are in the American League and Cleveland is fairly close. The problem? I don't have a car. Day to day, it's not bad not having a car. I take the bus to work and shopping is fairly close. When you want to go somewhere out of the ordinary is a different story.

I don't like to borrow other people's cars. I don't even like to drive their cars. I prefer to have my own. I'm looking into Bad Credit Auto Loans for New and Used Cars. I've been eyeing a couple of different cars and I might have to just bite the bullet and finance something. I was hoping to put that off for another year or two, but I'm shopping around now. I'd say that I should have a car within the next 6 months.

No comments: