Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Watching my portfolio

My portfolio is pretty well rounded. I have cash, stocks, bonds and mutual funds. I don't have a lot of money to invest, but I am making sure I have a balanced portfolio. Another piece of the puzzle for me would be to add global futures to the mix.

Most people never consider things like futures because they don't think they have the money. You can get started with Global Futures for as little as $250. You can also invest in options and foreign exchanges because they work with exchanges in Europe and Asia.

I'm trying to build my net worth. In doing so, I'm diversifying my money into different areas including areas that most people don't look at. I know most people stick to relatively safe investments but most of those investments bring lousy returns. I'm willing to be a little more aggressive with a portion of my money, especially since I'm still young and have time on my side.

No comments: