Thursday, April 26, 2007

My final was extremely difficult

I'm not even exaggerating. I think someone ticked her off while she was writing the exam. We had 30 multiple choice questions and 5 long problems. We had to choose 3 of the 5 to do.

There was only 1 question from the last 2 classes. This was the information that I understood the most. Just figures right? There were 2 or 3 questions that I didn't have the fainest idea what the answer was. They were purely guesses.

Out of the 5 problems, there was 1 that I knew I was skipping as soon as I started it. I started another problem and I didn't like the way the answer was looking so I moved on. I wound up crossing that one off and doing the remaining 3.

The multiple choice was worth 90 points and the problems were only worth 60. I would feel much better if those numbers were reversed. I feel more confident in my answers to the problems than in my answers to those multiple choice questions. I knew the questions would be difficult because she told us she didn't like to use those anyway.

Now I just have to wait and see what grade I end up with. I hope I did well on my extra credit project. I need all of the points I can get.

No comments: