Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Father's Day is coming up

I was talking to my workleader at work yesterday. She was wondering what to get her husband for Father's Day. She really has no clue what to get him. He doesn't really have any hobbies or interests where he needs special equipment or tools. That makes him extremely difficult to buy for.

Then she told me that they were going on a cruise later this summer. It's a 4 day, 3 night cruise to the Bahamas. I asked her if they were planning on doing the formal night on the cruise ship and she said yes. She already has a dress from a formal wedding that they went to 2 summers ago. I just need to say that I'm jealous that she can still fit into a dress from 2 years ago. There are clothes that I bought last year that I can't fit anymore. Anyway, her husband has a suit that he's had forever that he's planning on wearing.

I told her to buy him a combination of a necktie and Pocket Squares from Belisi.com. With the large selection that they have, I'm sure she should be able to find something that they'll both like. The ties are made of pure silk and make a wonderful gift. The best part is, she can coordinate his tie with a scarf, shawl or hair accessory that she is wearing.

I purchased 3 silk scarves from Belisi for a very low price. They're very pretty and I've gotten a ton of compliments on them. The best part is that they're unique and I haven't seen anyone else with them. I use one for a hair accessory. I tie it to my ponytail and let it hang down my back. I always get people asking me where I got it from. It always surprises people to hear how affordable they were.

I think her husband will love anything from Belisi that she buys him.

No comments: