Friday, June 29, 2007

Tuition is due soon

I wish I could pay for my tuition with a credit card. Right now the school drafts the money out of my checking account every month for 4 months. Let me tell you, that's a long four months. I want to put the money on a credit card and stretch the payments out a couple of more months. So I've been doing research for a online credit card company. I've found several that are right up my alley. One has no fee and offers rewards. I like to get rewarded for my purchases. That's a definite bonus. Getting paid to shop and buy things you would have anyway.

Now why would I want to stretch the payments out longer? I can pay the payment within 30 days and not pay any interest at all. Add to that the fact that I get tuition reimbursement and that means that I'll take less money out of each paycheck to put towards school. More money in my pocket makes me a happy girl.

No comments: