Monday, June 11, 2007

Summer vacation season is upon us

I am so jealous of my coworker. She goes on awesome vacations every year. This year is no different. This year her family is going to Hawaii. They've done their research into various Hawaii condos for their stay.

They've been to Hawaii before but they've never stayed in Hawaii condos before. They usually stay in a local hotel. But after her parents discussed it, they decided that Hawaii condos would be their best bet. When you stay in a more private setting, you can better control your surroundings.

They can cook their own food. Why they would want to cook on vacation is beyond me. I'm all about eating at local restaurants and having local food. However, the condo offers them more privacy as it is not in the direct path of tourists. It sits away from the hotels but is still near the beach.

I know that I'm going on my own awesome vacation this year. But come on, this is Hawaii. Who wouldn't be excited about that?

No comments: