Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Britney Spears gone wild

Poor child. I feel sorry for her mom and especially her kids. The sad part is that Kevin Federline has stepped up and is acting like the mature adult in the situation.

I'm glad she finally went to drug rehab. She could have gone to a great place like Stone Hawk Drug Treatment Center. They're one of the most successful rehab centers in the country. They have a high success rate, over 76%. That's a tremendous rate. 3 out of 4 people that leave their center leave clean and stay clean.

Stone Hawk also gives each incoming potential patient a full medical physical. They make sure the person is mentally and physically fit. I think Britney really needs this. I think she has post-partum depression and it's making her use drugs and alcohol to try to cope.

Whatever the case, I hope she get the help she needs. For not only her sake, but the sake of her children as well.

No comments: