Thursday, March 01, 2007

School Is Getting Expensive

It's getting harder and harder to find the money to pay for school and my regular expenses. I've been charging my books and some personal expenses on my credit card. The interest rate is outrageous and it made me start looking for something else.

I found the Mint Credit Card. First of all, it's a neat idea. They cut off a corner of the credit card to give it a unique shape. That definitely makes it an attention grabber and conversation piece. But that's not even close to being the best part. The best part is that I can get 0% interest through December. That's awesome. Plus there's 0% for balance transfers also through December, but if you let them debit the money straight from your account, it extends through August 2008.

I'm applying for this card right now. Especially since it has no annual fee. I have to save money any way I can.

No comments: