Friday, March 16, 2007

Cars are so expensive

I've been researching Used Cars at lemonfree.com. I'm looking at a couple of different models. I was looking at a Santa Fe but I've changed my mind about that. My friend got one of those last summer and it's in the shop for the 3rd time. The first time was because someone hit her. This time it's because the carpet on the passenger seat is falling apart. She hardly ever has anyone in her car so this is a definite problem.

Since I'm trying to stay in the small suv style of car, my next option is a Toyota RAV4. It comes with 4 wheel drive standard. And since winter just doesn't seem to want to leave, and it seems to snow every day, I want 4 wheel drive. I like where it says in the review that the car is no longer to be thought of as a "Cute Ute", and is more substantive than those built just a few years ago.

I'm glad I found this site to help me with my research. I don't want to spend a ton of money only to get stuck with a car that has poor reviews. I put stock in the reviews because it tells you what type of experiences other people have had with the same vehicle. You may have just gotten a car that had a malfunction. Other times you find that the entire model year has a defect. With proper research you can avoid these potential problems.

I research everything before I buy it now. From clothes to electronics and jewelry. I sure wouldn't pay thousands of dollars on a car without reading the reviews first. I know my friend wishes she had done more research before she got her car.

No comments: