Thursday, March 22, 2007

Las Vegas is a go

I'm definitely going to Las Vegas this year. I just don't know when. I was planning a short trip this summer during the weekend of my birthday. But I decided to go home to visit my mom instead. Now, I'm pushing the trip back until around October.

I admit that I'm a internet junkie. So the first thing I wondered was how would I be able to surf the web while I'm away from home and I found a company that would let me do Las Vegas computer rentals. The company has been around for over 25 years so you know it's not some fly by night operation. You can rent desktops, laptops, plasma rentals and more. CRE has certified technicians come in and set up the equipment for you. And they offer their service throughout the U.S. and Canada.

I won't have to worry about missing time away from school either. Since I'm taking an on-line class in the fall, I can study during my trip too. How cool is that?

No comments: