Thursday, March 22, 2007

Really nervous about interview

I hate job interviews. I am so nervous right now. I can't sleep and I'm stressing over what to wear. Since I gained so much weight, I don't have a suit. I'm loosing weight but it's slow going. So I really don't want to spend a whole lot of money on a suit that I may only wear once. Plus I just found out about the interview yesterday so it's not like I had a lot of time to go look for something.

I'll probably just wear black slacks and my blue shirt. I have to find something else to wear for the rest of the day since I wore the blue shirt to work on Monday. And yes, I plan on washing the shirt tomorrow. I don't want to go to the interview stinky. I'll already look like a deer in headlights. I don't want to smell like I just got hit by the car!

No comments: