Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Football Fans Check This Out

I was surfing the web looking for info about Mike Tomlin, the new Steelers head coach. You know him right? Well, neither do I. I mean I know he was the defensive coordinator for the Vikings and that's about it.

During my surfing I found a great site. A football message board actually. I like the way it's set up. Each division has it's own site. The top section is for football news in general. Superbowl talk, the draft, etc. There is also a whole forum for college football. Some conferences like the Big East, ACC, SEC and PAC 10 have their own section. Some of the small conferences are lumped into one broad category.

You can talk fantasy football, NFL Europe, CFL and there's a feedback link in case you have any problems. There is also a Lounge to talk about anything other than football, but why would you want to go there? This is a football site. I love reading other peoples opinions or conspiracy theories and it's all here. Check it out!
P.S. I totally forgot all about Mike Tomlin. lol

No comments: