Monday, January 22, 2007

My Mom Is Thinking About Moving

I can't believe this. I just got off of the phone with her. She's really thinking about doing it this time. I guess the healthy dose of winter is really catching up with everyone this year.

My mom has really bad asthma so her doctor is advising her to stay indoors all winter. Not bad since it's freezing cold, but she has to stay indoors the majority of the summer too. My family has a history of bad lungs. My grandfathers lungs collapsed twice. Just the right lung but who needs that.

So instead of her heading to Florida (my choice), she looking into Cave Creek Condos. They're located in Scottsdale Arizona. Gee just how far from NJ can you get?

The condos themselves look gorgeous. And I was expecting these super high prices but they have some reasonably priced condos. I'm glad she is leaning towards a condo instead of a house because she really doesn't need to be worried about maintenance.

Sigh, I guess I'll have to get used to the thought. I just hope she thinks this through and doesn't rush to judgement. Besides, I'm a brat and I want my mommy close!

No comments: