Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Aunts Birthday Is Friday

With MLK Day being Monday, I didn't get out to get her a card. So I'm going to send her an e-card.

I'll choose one with animation and have some kind of goofy character singing and dancing all over her screen. I know she'll love it. I can personalize it with her name and let her know that this message is just for her, not some generic card I got from the grocery store.

And since it's a ecards, I can totally send it last minute and know that she'll still get it on Friday. I can also create the dreaded Valentine's Day card today and schedule it to be mailed on February 14th to as many people as I want.

There is a small fee of only $13.99 per year to try the service. But here's the best part, you can try the service absolutely free for 30 days. This includes an unlimited amount of cards. So you can send one to your best friend wishing them a happy Wednesday if you want. And who doesn't like getting cards?

No comments: