Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tax Time And Ebay Headaches

Now that tax season is upon us, I have started pulling together my shoe boxes full of business related expenses. It is a nightmare! I thought my personal taxes were bad. These are even worse.

Small businesses have such a hard time keeping track of everything. Things like: whether you can deduct home office expenses or internet and phone usage. Don't forget postage and employee wages. Yup, I have a small business with 1 other employee. I was dreading doing my taxes. So I started an internet search to get help and found Accounting Paradise. They specialize in bookkeeping for small business. I read through their materials and they have very reasonable rates and great customer support. They don't have you sign contracts and even do payroll. Maybe if my business grows, I can look to them for payroll support as well.

No comments: