Thursday, January 25, 2007

Now I Ain't Saying She's A Gold Digger

You find the funniest stuff on the internet. Dating sites are popping up all over. You can find Black singles, Christian singles, Asian singles, singles singles. It's ridiculous all of the sites that are out there.

Now I'm not putting down any of these sites. I work with someone, 2 people actually - a guy and a girl, who met someone online and have successful relationships. The guy got married this past September. So I know that online relationships can be lasting and successful.

But this new site I found takes the cake. The tag line is "Find Your Sugar Daddy". The Site? Wealthy Men. Everybody on the site is out there looking for a millionaire. Hilarious. Read some of the profiles, the people are not ashamed to tell you that they are gold diggers. "If you can't afford to give me expensive gifts, don't bother". Some of these people are bold.

I just want to remind everybody out there about the show "Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire". Yep, technically he was a millionaire. But he wasn't about to spend any of his money. He was super cheap. And if I remember correctly, most of his net worth was tied up in real estate so it was all paper profit. Be careful out there people. And remember that all that glitters isn't necessarily gold!

Edit: The site is actually called Date A Millionaire.

No comments: