Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Ebay Mail

Lots of people have been asking me questions about Ebay. Mostly people are concerned with safety. After you buy and/or sell something, the other person has your home address. Well, I avoid that situation. I use remailing services. It's not that I don't trust people. Well, okay, yes it is. You just don't want too many strangers having your home address.

These services are also professional looking. You're assigned a mailbox at that particular location. So you have a street address which gives your business more credibility. They will also sign for express or courier packages which generally do not deliver to post offices boxes.

For the small yearly fee, you can't beat the convenience of these services. So if you're looking to make your home based business more professional looking and add privacy at the same time, I would advise you to look into these services.

No comments: