Thursday, January 25, 2007

My Weight Loss Resolution

One of my New Years' Resolutions is to lose some weight. I don't want to go on a strict diet or take stimulants. But I think I found the answer in the hoodia diet. Hoodia is a all natural cactus-like product grown in South Africa. Since it is all natural you don't get the jitters or increased heart rate like some other products.

You can see results the same day although most people won't see results for up to 3 weeks. You don't have to go on a stressful diet because Hoodia makes the body feel like its full. So you don't have cravings and overeating. Each batch is also certified to be 100% pure with no added fillers. I've heard nothing but great things from people that have taken hoodia and I can't wait to try it and start dropping the pounds.

1 comment:

LAVA said...

I am trying to lose some weight too but I was araid of hoodia because I have been hearing all these scary things about other products.
let us know how it goes...I just may try it.
http://lulugal.kevinlloyd.net