Thursday, January 18, 2007

School Is Not Going So Well

I am rusty as heck with school. I had my first in-class assignment the other day. It didn't go too great. We have to work with a partner or in groups. I partnered with the guy next to me. Holy heck. I even had him confused! I had stuff labeled wrong. My graph looked like a kid drew it. The points didn't even line up. It was seriously jacked up.

I'll get my grade on Friday. I'm hoping for a 7 out of 10 at least. I have it figured out. If I can get a 7 on all of my in-class assignments, 12 on all of my quizzes and 120 out of 150 on my final, I can get a B-. Hey that's good enough for me. This class is hard as heck. I need to buckle down and study a lot harder. I'll probably also hit my teachers office hours next week as well. Now I remember why I had trouble the first time.

No comments: