Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I Hate Tuesdays!

Tuesday is my busiest day of the week. Since we were off yesterday, that makes it even worse. Don't get me wrong, I love having days off work. But the next day is hectic since we have 2 days worth of work to catch up on.

I do 2 jobs that are very heavy at the beginning of the month. Then I still have my regular work to do. My desk is overflowing right now. Papers are flying everywhere. My cube-mate just came over and offered to help me out. I told her I was cool but if I need anything I'll be sure to holler.

Too bad the Federal Reserve is open, otherwise we would have off work today. I mean federal buildings, the post office and the stock market are all closed. Banks should be closed too dammit! On a better note, it's a short work week.

No comments: