Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Looking Out For My Bottom Line

I love my bank. I really do. Never mind that I have relationships with 3 different ones, including a credit union. However I'm always on the look-out for something new. Today I found Savings-Accounts.com a guide to finding your new high yield savings account. This site has links to all of the banks and credit unions paying high yields.

Now as I said, I love my bank. But if they only want to pay 1.5% and I can get 5.5% somewhere else, well a looking I will go. I don't want to lock my money up for the long term right now with school expenses fluctuating. And while I do have money in the stock market, that money is for the long-term not something that I'll need within the next few months.

If you're looking to make your savings grow even faster, check them out. It can't hurt. And who knows, you just might find yourself a new bank.

No comments: