Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Looking For Online Coupons?

If so you can save a ton of money. There's a awesome site out there that can save you big bucks.Couponchief.com has coupons from great sites like Gap. Now I don't know about you, but I have a wicked inseam. I'm only 5'6" so my inseam should be around 32". But I need a 33 1/2" inseam which is a nightmare to find. So I end up buying a lot of my clothes online because I can find tall clothes. Also everything fits great especially the boot cut jeans. I can dress them up with a sweater and a pair of boots, or go for a casual jeans and sneaker look.

You can also find coupons for Dell, Amazon, and Target. There's also the option to sign up for emails so you can get the deals as soon as they're posted. Check out the site, go shopping and save tons of money. What could be better?

No comments: