Friday, January 26, 2007

My VCR Is Getting A Workout

One of the things I really miss about working in the evenings is all of the day time shows I miss. Soap operas in particular. I love The Young and the Restless. The Abbott's crack me up. I love watching the soaps and seeing their dysfunctional lives.

I do tape each episode. But some days, I'm too tired from work and school or doing homework to sit through every episode. My solution? I go to soaps.com. They have updates on every major soap opera. They also have a spoiler site which I can go to and see what's going to happen the next week.

The message boards are also a fun feature. It seems that most people posting want Lauren to let Sheila die. Wow. Rooting for a character to die seems harsh, but it is Sheila so....

The Brad and Victor story line is getting kind of lame. I can't even believe these two are working together. And of course Victor is the hero, yet again. Can you tell I really get into these shows. Blame my mom. Every time I go visit, she has them on. As much as I try not to watch I start all over. Now I can get internet updates and still know what's going on with everyone.

No comments: