Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Having silver as part of your portfolio

I'm really trying to diversify my portfolio. I have cash, mutual funds and stocks. As the amount of money I make increases, I add more slices to the portfolio pie. One thing I need to add is precious metals. I'm thinking of adding silver in particular. For investment purposes, I can get silver in both coins and ingots. The Monex Deposit Company has been America's silver and precious metals investment leader. World demand for silver is exceeding annual production. If demand exceeds supply, your investment in silver could potentially soar. That makes now the time to get in on the action.

The best part is, I can either take possession of the silver, or let a bank or depository hold it for me. I'm a control freak so I can't imagine letting anyone else hold my silver. I may put it in my banks' safe deposit box but knowing me, I would put it in my lockbox at home.

No comments: