Sunday, May 06, 2007

I have a lot to do this week

I didn't go to the bank yesterday. I hemmed and hawed around the house and by the time I got dressed, it was too late. So that's one of the first stops that I have to make.

I also have to stop and get scratchy tickets for my mom. I put some in her card on every holiday. She loves those things. I'll get 2 or 3 different kind to give her some variety.

Laundry is a must sometime this week. I need clean clothes for this week, but I'll also need clean clothes for next week when I get back. I don't want to get home Monday night and have to worry about laundry.

Last but not least, I need to stop by Fashion Bug. I don't have a lot of summery type tops. Pants I don't worry about, because I just wear slacks almost every day. I have to stop buying those little cheap cotton tops from those stores. They shrink and they wrinkle like crazy. I have 3 shirts that I bought last year that I can't believe I ever wore. And I've lost a little bit of weight since last year. So I should be able to wear everything that I bought then.

I think I'm going to break everything down and do one thing a day so I don't get overwhelmed.

No comments: