Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Orlando is more than just the house of the mouse

I've seen some great advertising for Orlando Fl. I've wanted to go visit for quite some time. It's also on my list of places to move when I get done with school. That's a very short list. There are several reasons why I am considering Orlando. First, they're close to all of the theme parks and attractions in Fl. For visiting family and friends this will be a great plus. The second reason is most definitely the weather. Orlando is nice and sunny all year round. Because of where it's located in the state, it doesn't fall into the hurricane belt. You do get some of the storms and hurricanes, but you don't get the full brunt of the storms. Most times, you only get the excessive winds and rain. The last reason, is because there is so much culture and diversity in the region. That is very important to me.

When I visit, I will plan way in advance so I can get a great deal on Orlando hotels. Since Orlando is such a popular place to visit, it's never on sale. You have to look around to find affordable rates. I will also need tips on entertainment and dining. Since there are so many luxury hotels in the area, I can turn this into a spa visit and shopping trip too. A girl must have her priorities in order.

No comments: