Saturday, May 05, 2007

I have to go to the bank in the morning

One of the things that sucks about where I work is that we're not close to a bank. We have 1 mac machine for 2 buildings, but that thing is constantly down. I remember about a month ago, we had a repair man there every day for a week straight. I don't understand why we can't get a new machine instead of the hand-me down rejects.

Anyway, I have to go to the bank because I need to break a couple of large bills down into smaller bills. I need transportation money for my trip home. I have to catch the airport shuttle here. Then a train and bus when I get home unless I call my cousin and have him pick me up.

I also need a checkbook register. I only write on every other line so I go through them fairly quickly. I also withdraw money for lunch twice a week. That makes the entries add up quick.

Even though it's Saturday and I don't have anything else to do, I hate making plans. I feel like I have to rush to get everything done even though I'll have plenty of time.

No comments: