Thursday, May 03, 2007

On-line bidding with a twist

A unique twist in my opinion. What's so unique? How about the lowest bid wins. How's that for different? bid4prizes has come up with an interesting concept. You can bid by cell phone individually or you can sign up for a monthly subscription. You can also bid on-line.

When I first heard about this, I wondered how exactly it worked. The lowest unique bid wins. So no going out and bidding $.01. That's it, make a low bid and win a fabulous prize. You can win a BMW, a cruise, a Apple I-Phone, or $1 million dollars. Whoa! They're great prizes, but they're not the only ones. There are plenty of other prizes to win.

I would love to win the money. I mean really, who wouldn't. But realistically, I could see me bidding for the cruise. I'm already going on a cruise this summer, but another one would be great. What's better than a extra vacation? I would bid something crazy. Maybe something like $104.42. I think that's a good amount to bid. I'm really excited to bid and win something great.

No comments: