Friday, May 04, 2007

Protect your computer

You've spent a lot of money on your computer, so you should make sure you take care of it. It's important to have antivirus software on your computer. I know we've all got those annoying forwards telling you to send it to 27 people with 2 minutes and on the next full moon after a tornado, you'll meet a person of the opposite sex. Those things drive me crazy. But the worst part about them is that people hide viruses in them.

I don't know what pleasure people get from spreading viruses but they do. And they keep coming up with new, more destructive viruses all of the time. That's why everyone needs good antivirus software on their computer. And what's better than free Antivirus programs? Not only are these programs free, but it's provided by Google. You can also choose to download a Google toolbar, a Mozilla Firefox toolbar, Google Picasa or many other programs.

You can protect and scan your computer for viruses and spy ware. If you need any more convincing, the software is Windows XP and Vista compatible. Norton also includes unlimited virus definitions for free.

I don't know about you, but I'm lost without my computer. The last thing I need is to have my computer go down. I downloaded my antivirus software months ago. I think it's one of the smartest things I've done with regards to my computer.

No comments: